We offer support advice and guidance to VCS organisations and social enterprises which builds their capacity and enables them develop partnerships around social inclusion.
We have built a reputation as a competent, effective voluntary sector organisation, a ´safe pair of hands´ which, without bias, has used the funding available to it to support a wide range of innovative national and European projects and we have done that by:
- Supporting organisation to access funding streams including EU funding to develop new and existing social inclusion projects.
- Multi-agency and cross sector networking and partnership development.
- Strategic involvement with key agencies to promote inclusion.
- Encouraging best practice.
- Developing and delivering projects which target the most excluded groups and individuals and access appropriate funding.
- Acting as Accountable Body for large consortia projects
- Providing information, advice and guidance to community and voluntary sector organisations to access European grant funding. Including raising awareness, training and project development support through outreach.
- Providing information, advice and guidance, through newsletters, events, briefings and training on accessing funding and developing partnerships on a local and EU level.
- Carrying out a number of mentoring activities including accredited training in volunteer mentoring.
Download below our Child and Vulnerable Adult policy: